With the Nano-ITX boards, Via has launched a new form factor for compact computer boards. This new form factor creates a new challenge for system builders. Not at the least because most auxillary devices don't scale down equally.
This power supply helps to solve the power supply problem in mobile computing applications. It can handle average car, boat and truck hazards, while powering the Nano-ITX system and protects this very system from the real serious hazards that could have destructed the system otherwise.
Still under development, this power supply measures a mere 80x40x8mm, with direct connection to the Nano-ITX power supply connection. This PSU will also be compatible with the upcoming VT6047 Pico-ITX mainboard.
· Input 9 - 35V DC,
· Output power 50W,
· Outputs ratings:
· 3.3V / 6A,
· 5.0V / 6A,
· 12V / 0.25A,
· 5V / 0.4A Standby,
· Output connection options:
· MicroFit 12-pin (Nano-ITX),
· MiniFit 20-pin (Mini-ITX, ATX),
· Molex 2mm W/B 12-pin (Pico-ITX),
· Dimensions: (h w d) 8x40x80mm,
· Automatic start & shutdown circuitry (shutdowncontroller),
· 2-Color LED and switch for manual configuration,
· Serial interface for remote monitoring & configuration,
· Power good protection,
· Temperature -25 to +60 degrees.
specifications subject to change