Since the pure CAN-bus is not directly compatible with common networking protocols (particularly TCP/IP), there needs to be a means of connecting the CAN network to a LAN or WAN.
This gateway deals with such task and receives data from the devices on the CAN-bus and processes this data according the needs of the system. It can be written to logfiles, presented via a webserver, or send over the network using techniques like JSON.
It is particularly useful for CANopen®-based telemetry networks. In such network, we primarily need to receive sensor data, and store this on a disk or server, or provide a dashboard of actual values.
Additionally, this gateway is responsible for keeping the devices up and running with the latest available firmware and settings. Typically, the firmware images are stored on the gateway via FTP or directly via SD card or USB flashdrive. But we could also have the gateway to retrieve updates automatically.
This full-featured version of the gateway provides GPRS/3G, Xbee, local I/O, power control & monitoring, programmability and logging capabilities in addition to basic data flow and control via JSON & HTTP.
- Master two CANopen® busses, each with up to 120 sensor nodes
- Integrated power control for both busses, over 2A each
- Networking services via HTTP, FTP, JSON, Telnet & plain TCP/IP
- Connect via Ethernet, Wifi, GPRS/3G/LTE, or XBee®-link
- Encryption capabilities to protect firmware, network data and CAN-bus communication
- Arranges bus management including ID's, node configuration and firmware updates
- Cortex M7 microcontroller running the CAN-bus and networking functionalities
- 8MB SPI flash and Micro-SD card socket for local storage & data logging
- Ethernet 10/100Mbps networking
- Wifi & bluetooth connection with antenna
- 2G, 3G or LTE cellular modem (GSM) with buildin antenna
- XBee®-style radio socket
- Efficient power supply 9-38Vdc
- Typical power consumption < 1watt
- Optional integrated 24V 20W or 100W AC/DC power supply
- 2× CAN-bus master 1Mbit-10kbit
- 2× Power switch with monitoring and eFuse with programmable OVP, UVP and current limit up to 2.3A
- 4× Analog input 0-60V
- 4× Open-drain logic output 60V/1.2A
- Arduino-style expansion capabilities
- 120x120mm IP67 enclosure, height 80mm
- Intrusion detect microswitch
|No products yet, please email for your inquiries...|