Our RS232 serial port node allows you to connect to control & service ports of your machinery. Superb isolation meets requirements of intrinsic safety level 'ia' or provides generic industrial isolation no less than 15kV, thanks to the solid 1.5mm thick FR4 isolation barrier.
- Logging to micro-SD card on gateway
- Direct remote access using serial over TCP/IP and virtual COM-port service
- Bus ID assigned via serial number
- Configuration & firmware update via gateway
- Possibility for custom firmware with specific protocol implementation
- 8-wire RS232 serial port
- Serial port galvanically isolated from CAN-bus, 500V 'ia'-class isolation
- Operating voltage 9-38VDC, <1W
- 10-Way 3.5mm screw terminal connection for RS232
- Ground and 'hazardous-GND' individually terminated to enclosure/earth via 1nF class Y1 safety capacitors
- M4 earth-strap terminal + braided copper DIN-rail 'touch-contact'
- DIN rail enclosure 101x80, width 17.5mm
- T-Bus CAN-bus connection // 4-Pin 3.81mm terminal block
- Mating terminal blocks included, including the T-Bus contact block
|No products yet, please email for your inquiries...|