'Fisco' provides an bridge to CANopen segments with ATEX intrinsic safety parameters. This allows for installing interfaces and sensors inside a 'Zone 2 or zone 22' potentially explosive environment.
- FISCO power Uo 14.0VDC Io ≤ 570mA
- Measure output voltage and current
- CANopen® fieldbus, energy measurement device profile CiA 458 + generic I/O device profile CiA 401
- Possibility for branding or custom firmware with specific behaviour
- Possibility for custom output voltages up to 17.5V and current limits
Network functions (via our gateway)
- Stream status & power level via JSON
- View status directly via HTML, no cloud needed
- Logging to micro-SD card
- Node ID assigned via serial number
- Remote configuration & firmware update
- Voltage range 12-36VDC
- Instrinsic safety isolation ≥ 0.5mm
- CANopen® device profile for generic I/O device (CiA 401)
- CANopen® device profile for energy measurment device (CiA 458)
- Supports LSS node ID assignment and Fastscan (CiA 305)
- Supports automatic bitrate detection between 10kbps and 1Mbps (CiA 801)
- Supports power management & monitoring features (CiA 302-9 + custom)
- Bus powered Um 6-36VDC, power <1W
- 5-Way 3.5mm pluggable screw terminal connections for safe side
- DIN rail enclosure 101x80, width 17.5mm
- CAN-bus connection via DIN-rail mounted T-Bus connector
- Mating terminal blocks included, including the T-Bus contact block
- ATEX intrinsic safety 'ic' (IEC 60079-11) and increased safety 'nA' (IEC 60079-15)
IEC 60079-11 and 60079-25 compatibility
The device does not have functional Foundation Fieldbus connectivity. Instead it provides only the power supply part of the FISCO specification, together with a galvanically isolated CAN bridge. Both the power supply and the CAN bridge have separation distances through solid insulation or casting that meet the 0.5mm separation requirement of IEC 60079-11.
According to IEC 60079-25, it is acceptable for a FISCO network to contain 'regular' entity devices, as long as their input parameters meet or exceed the FISCO parameters (Ui ≥ 17.5V, Ci ≤ 5nF, Li ≤ 10µH, Pi ≤ 1.2W). All of our 'ic' rated devices exceed those requirements.
Note that the intrinsic safe circuits require a separation of ≥ 50mm from 'normal' circuits. Separation to other IS circuits only requires 6mm. So multiple Fisco isolators can be installed next to each other, but when installed next to other devices a suitably solid isolation plate or earthed metal plate must be installed between the connection areas. For more details, contact us or refer to IEC 60079-11.
|No products yet, please email for your inquiries...|