This resistance measurement node gives a flexible solution to field measurements of common low-value resistive sensors in various configurations. It can measure values of a resistive sensor in quarter-bridge, half-bridge or full-bridge configurations. In addition, the device can measure 'straight' resistors, potmeters, small-signal DC voltages and thermocouples.
- Sample rate 1000Hz down to 1/60Hz
- Cable compensation using 3-wire measurements
- Various filtering options
- Capture min/max/avg at slow message rate
- Bus ID assigned via serial number
- Configuration & firmware update via gateway device
- Possibility for custom firmware with specific signal processing functions
- Full-bridge + cable compensation: 2mV/V for 100%, 1 channel
- Full-bridge: 2mV/V for 100%, up to 2 channels
- Half-bridge: 1mV/V for 100%, up to 4 channels
- Quarter-bridge mode: 1mV/V for 100% with build-in reference
- Resistance & potentiometer (single-ended): max 3kΩ, up to 6 channels
- Resistance (differential): max 3kΩ, up to 3 channels
- Voltage (single-ended): max 3V at unity gain, 25mV at gain=128, up to 6 channels
- Voltage (differential): max ±3V at unity gain down to ±25mV at 128× gain, up to 3 channels
- Thermocouple: max 3V at unity gain down to 25mV at 128× gain, up to 3 channels
* multi-channel inputs are always in the same IS group.
- Excitation source 10µA-1.6mA, max 3.3V
- 24-Bit delta-sigma analog digital converter
- Cold-junction temperature measurement near connector block
- Sensor input galvanically isolated from CAN-bus, intrinsic safe 500V isolation made of 1.5mm solid material
- Operating voltage 9-38VDC, <1W
- 8-Way 3.5mm screw terminal connection
- Ground and 'hazardous-GND' individually terminated to enclosure/earth via 1nF class Y1 safety capacitors <--li>M4 earth-strap terminal + braided copper DIN-rail 'touch-contact'
- DIN rail enclosure 101x80, width 17.5mm
- T-Bus CAN-bus connection // 4-Pin 3.81mm terminal block (both plugs included)
- ATEX (IEC 60079) 'ec' & 'ic'
|No products yet, please email for your inquiries...|